Great place for quality eyebrow threading classes. The dedicated faculty at Threading & henna institute makes sure to augment our learning experiences every day. Thanks to the technical emphasis, I have a great career.
Welcome to Threading Henna Institute
Up Coming Classes
|Private classes||Texas||Wednesday, May 22 2019|
|Private classes||Maryland||Friday May 24 2019|
|Open for All||New York||Sunday May 26 2019||Register now|
|Private classes||California||Tuesday, May 28, 2019|
|Private classes||Virginia||Thursday, May 30, 2019|
What will I learn during class?
- How to hold the thread (Neck method)
- How to wind the thread
- How to roll the thread on your skin
- How to catch the hair inside the loop
- How to remove hair from the root
- Threading Eyebrows- including shaping and the sliding method
- How to hold the henna cone in a correct angle to get a proper grip.
- How to make a perfect design with proper shapes and gibing a finishing touch.
- How to make a design in easier way.
- How to make a traditional design.
- How to make a modern design
- All about the after care of henna.
- How to patch test the dye
- How to mix the dye to achieve the desired tint
- How to prepare eyelashes and eyebrows for the dye
- How to apply the dye on the lashes/eyebrows
- How to remove the dye and clean the lashes
Wait no longer, and frame those Faces!
Benefits of Joining Henna & Threading
Location for Classes
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
My bff recommended me to Threading Institute and I reckon it is the best place for your threading needs! I loved the service, the professionalism the staff attained and most of all the quality of my brows turned out just how I had wanted. Kudos!!
It was always my dream to be a beauty artist. So I joined Threading & henna institute and decided to choose beauty parlor as my career. The knowledge and guidance I earned from Threading & henna institute helps me in achieving my dream.